Ledger Nano S Bitcoin Hardware Wallet Review
Ledger Nano S is a Bitcoin, Ethereum and Altcoins hardware wallet, which makes it easy to secure your cryptocurrency in a way that makes it simple to access. In this post, we will review the product and determine whether it is suitable for storing your cryptocurrency.
With the price of Bitcoin hitting a new all-time high of $19000 recently, I thought now would be a good time to purchase a hardware wallet to secure my bitcoin. After doing some research on various makes and models I decided to go for the Ledger Nano S and in this post, I will give it a review.
HOW THE LEDGER NANO S WORKS
WHAT’S GOOD ABOUT THE LEDGER NANO S
- Plausible deniability feature.
- Entering the PIN is done on the device.
- Transactions must be confirmed from the device.
- Multiple cryptocurrencies are supported like, Ethereum, Zcash and Bitcoin Cash etc.
- Works with Electrum.
- Fully configurable from the device.