How to French Kiss – Learn to Give The Perfect French Kiss
First things first: Before you even begin to think about kissing your partner, make sure that you have enticing, kissable lips. This is the least sexy kissing tip you’ll read today, but it’s one of the most important. If you have chapped, dry lips, make sure to regularly moisturize them to keep them soft and kissable. (If you have cold sores, avoid kissing because you’ll spread the virus!)
4 Step to learn how to french kiss
Getting started with French kiss
You’ve seen it done in the movies and probably even in public — the French kiss, a timeless and passionate gesture of romantic affection where partners kiss while using their tongues. Whether you live in Paris, France or Paris, Texas, you can learn how to kiss like the French does without an embarrassing faux pas! If you want to know how to French kiss, see Step 1 to get started.
Keep your lips soft. A soft, smooth, and slightly-moist mouth are ideal for kissing. Before you move in, you should make sure your lips aren’t chapped or dry so your partner isn’t distracted or put off by the state of your lips. If you want to soften your lips before you go in for the kiss, you should try these quick fixes:
- Use chapstick. Swipe some over your lips and press them together. (If you’re a girl and you have flavored chapstick, all the better!) The only caveat is that you should apply lip balm or gloss an hour or more before you kiss, so your kissing partner feels your soft lips, not the thick layer of gloss over them.
- Drink water. Dry lips are a sign of dehydration, so throw back a tall glass of water (or two). You should notice your lips starting to smooth out within 20 to 30 minutes.
- Lick your lips. If you’re really in a pinch and have no time to spare, quickly run your tongue over your lips and press them together. This should moisten them slightly without making them slobbery or slick. You can even lick your lips a bit subtly while making eye contact with your kissing partner.
How to French Kiss
As for the movement of the head, that is entirely up to you. Some people will move their heads very slightly in a small circular motion or figure eight. Sometimes they won’t. Sometimes just one person moves their head, and the other doesn’t. It’s totally up to you.
While French kissing your partner, you can do some things:
- Make a slow, circling motion around his tongue with yours.
- Slowly and gently press against his tongue with yours.
- Softly use your tongue to lick and tease his lips.
- Alternate between all three of these techniques to add some variation to your French kissing repertoire.
When you want to stop French kissing your partner, the easiest thing to do is just pull away from them and stop, but that can be a little abrupt. You may find it nicer to stop using your tongue and go back to the start by squeezing his upper or lower lip between yours before you pull away.
Don’t forget about these two things! One thing you should never forget about when French kissing someone is your hands. Sure, you can just wrap them around your partner and leave them there, but there are tons of other, really great things you can do with them, too.
French Kiss Tutorial
The easiest thing to do is to run them up and down his body. But don’t stop there. You can also run them through his hair. The back of the scalp is one of the most sensitive and erogenous zones on the body, so make sure to use your nails and fingers to scratch it gently. Lastly, a sexy and dominant way to French kiss someone is to put a hand on his cheek and change which side you are kissing them on.
The final thing that you should never forget is that slower is far sexier, hotter and more sensual than faster ‘washing machine’ French kissing.
You may explore different ways of using your tongue. Try running the tip of your tongue over your partner’s lips. Do this slowly and gently, just using the tip of your tongue.